Thursday 13 November 2008

Luca's Visual FX (Plugins and more)

(Info added in March 2010)

Hello everyone,
come and read the latest news HERE

--------------------

(Message updated in March 2009)

Hello everyone,
welcome to LucasPlugins blog.

I am currently working on some plugins and I am happy to make some available and for free.
Luca's Dual Flicker was my first plug (November 2008).

New plugs are now being added to the site mentioned
at the bottom of this message (the site became available for a few
friends a few weeks ago but now is open to everyone).

Please post your comments and suggestions as they will
help me to improve the plugs and create new ones.


Can't wait to hear from ya all!

Luca



7 comments:

Andy said...

Nice one Luca,

Looks like a great ambient TV flicker, could be useful.
Thanks for sharing ... and welcome to the FCP plugin developer community!

Very Best
Andy Mees

Zak Ray said...

I'll second that.

Unknown said...

I love it. I blogged about it at http://www.DCFCPUG.org

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. I am looking forward to putting the plug in's to good use... much appreciated x

Luca Visual Fx said...

Thank you guys for the nice words.
I hope that this first batch of plugins that I have put together can be of assistance to other FCP users: http://www.videonline.co.uk/Luca_Plugins.htm

They are the result of the the first few months of my FX scripting experience and I humbly hope to provide soon more useful and interesting plugs while I enjoy experimenting and learn more about the fascinating world of plugins scripting.

Please stay in touch and send me your feedback or requests,

My very best,

Luca

UCLan - Man said...

Thanks for all the help Luca...Your plug-ins make us all look good...

Regards

Ed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Luca!!!

A Donation is on the way!