Tuesday 11 May 2010

More reviews about Luca Film FX & Light Tranitions

Hi,
Steve Douglas has published a nice review about Luca Film FX & Light Transitions
on Kenstone.net site:
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/luca_film_fx_light_douglas.html

and on lafcpug.org site:
http://www.lafcpug.org/reviews/review_luca_filmfx_douglas.html

I cannot replicate nor I have other reports of drop frame issues while playing back in RT unlimited mode at all and my render times on an identical machine is half of the one mentioned in the review, however, I much appreciate that Steve treated those as minor , almost irrelevant
aspects compared to the rest. Thank you!

Will keep you posted if even more reviews come out...really happy about the ones published so far.

On a different note.

I have to say it...
There is a great new product coming out soon,
I think you are going to love it, however, I really
have to work hard on it and on every single tiny detail
in order to meet the expectations of you lot...

Surely I will try my best!
Will keep you updated and provide more details
when these new effects I am working on are nearly ready
for you...More free stuff will come with it too , I promise ;-)

Best,
Luca

PS. Thank you to the hundreds of users who have already bought Light Kit 1.0
I am only happy to know that these 9 new GPU accelerated plugins I put together
are so much appreciated.

No comments: